Welcome to the programme!
We’re so excited to have you here.
You’re about to join the first cohort of Show Up For Your Story, an intimate group of writers assembled to support each other through the creative process.
Our programme will be conducted online, using the Zoom and Slack platforms. It will run from 31 May 2021 until 29 November 2021, with an opening and closing circle in the weeks before and after the official programme. The online Slack community will remain open for one month after the programme ends. Delegates will need computer and internet access to take part.
Your programme leaders are Joanne Bell of Write to Thrive, and Lauren McMenemy of the Society of Ink Slingers.
Membership of this programme includes:
- Monthly unblocking sessions to discuss your progress, how you’re feeling about your project, and where you can go next.
- Monthly Write to Thrive journaling sessions to give you practical ways to overcome your inner critic, build self-compassion and start cheering yourself on.
- Regular feedback sessions from peers.
- Weekly check-ins to log your progress.
- Weekly email encouragement inspiration, tips and journaling prompts.
- Advice and support on building a profile and marketing your writing in a non-icky way.
- An online community environment so you can chat with other participants in between sessions.
You’re one of the team now
Payment can be made in one of two ways: in full up front, or via two monthly payments. For the latter, we ask for a 50% deposit to secure your place, with the remainder paid within the first two weeks of the programme. We use Stripe to take card payments; the company trading name is The Content Type Ltd. All costs are in British Pounds; if you are paying in another currency, your bank may subject you to currency conversion charges. All payments are final.
Our entire agreement is made up of this description, and our online delegate terms, so please read them carefully.
- Our delegate terms can be found here
- Our GDPR policy can be found here
- Our group rules can be found here